Saturday, March 6, 2010

Wet wet day

It just keeps raining today. From morning to afternoon gah.

I had to walk under the rain from the IT centre to my room because.. 1) I left my umbrella on the bench yesterday and it was gone 2) I didn't expect it to rain.

Anyhow, Cai Yun(a girl I met in aussie. She's singaporean), and I, decided to buy our groceries today, since we're both free. I somehow regret it..

So I went later and it was raining. I bought my stupid boots which sots 79aud. It was needed in my 3 years here so I guess it's alright? It looks.. slightly cool HAHAHA.

It was still raining and I went to Big W to buy my printer. Espon printer. It used to be 89 aud but now it's 64aud. I thought it's pretty good? Black ink for this costs 9 dollars. I think it's fine haha. It comes with a scanner(YAY) and to scan, you can photocopy! XD I bought my bike helmet too. 12aud gone.. D8

So, we dragged the whole trolley to Woolworths(supermarket) to buy our groceries. I bought some bak choy, bananas, grapes, museli(breakfast), chicken, turkey breast mince meat, milk(again), 7 carrot sticks which costs ONLY 99 cents lulz, teriyaki sauce, mirin sauce, some prepacked pasta(in case I can't cook in time), tomato, some french beans and stuff like that. Total cost: less than 30aud. OHH and that's for 1 week. Like all 3 meals man 8DDDD

I'm epic yes? XD I think mum, if you're reading this, I think 50 a week should be ok. Maybe 60-70 just in case? IDK.

So, we're done with shopping and good lord, IT WAS RAINING EVEN HARDER D8 We walked thru the rain, while pushing the trolley back. Gah.

We packed our stuff and I sat in my room, trying to test the printer. It works well! In any case, I tested out my 8D com aka Win7 com and once again, it failed. Nevertheless, it was clsoe to 6 so I decided to cook.

Teriyaki Salmon and random rice. Being lazy, I cooked the rice with one carrot and some frozen spinach. It tasted really alright though haha. The pot sucks cause the rice gets stuck at the bottom. Boo.

salmon.. I fried some garlic and ginger and then the marinated salmon. I thought overall, it tasted really alright. The sauce with the plain vege rice tasted good. I have some rice left overs so it's going to be my next meal?

I have some potatoes with Cai Yun.. so I might have them for dinner. What can I eat with potatoes? Hmmm sheperd's pie? xD

No comments: